Experienced Project Leader for our mobile robots (AMR) - required
If you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, with an international profile, here's an interesting opportunity to create a career together with robots and humans.
In Blue Ocean Robotics, we develop and commercialize robots. We do this in partnerships called RoBi-X. In this partnership, Blue Ocean Robotics takes the lead around the robot technology, the design, and development of the robots, while our partners lead the production and global marketing of the robots. Our partners are typically strong international partners with established access to relevant markets. Known examples of RoBi-X partners for Blue Ocean Robotics are; Nilfisk, Sund & Bælt and Mærsk Drilling. We have gathered more than 20 RoBi-X partnerships.
We are proud of developing tomorrow's robotic solutions which can create value and meaning for people. We are interested in you joining us as a Senior Project Leader with a highly skilled AMR profile, who has a great focus on building the autonomous robots of tomorrow.
The ideal candidate
A strong Leader, who has the ability to work independently with a great sense of responsibility and ownership.
- You enjoy having many tasks going on at the same time and can be in the space between our "Vice President of Product Development", the technical internal lead, and the team.
- You master the art of collecting the threads, keeping an overview internally while enjoying the external communication to our many different collaborators worldwide.
- You have a high level of education that matches our customer group and not least the team.
- We are generally interested in exciting profiles in the company, so we are very aware of the combination of being creative and idea-generating while thinking about structure and systematics.
- Your experience with mechatronic/ electronic systems and project leader profiles is well documented and you
- You communicate on a very high level both writing and verbally in Danish and English.
Our new robot portfolio in Blue Ocean Robotics requires a high degree of articulated robotics elements, which are complex. The right candidate has the following skills:
- You are able to handle project leadership of selected mobile robot projects (AMR).
- To be able to carry out development work in own projects, in other words, we are looking for a working project leader.
- Being so technically sound and professionally strong that you can make independent decisions in close dialogue with the customer and the leaders of Blue Ocean Robotics.
- Take care of the close work process with the customer, with a special focus on understanding customer needs, and delivering a technical response to their requirements and wishes.
- Manage projects from start-up to satisfied customers, focusing on delivering such a complete robot solution as possible. We always focus on the partnership with the customer ending with a new partnership where we develop the robot to the finished product.
- You must be able to enter into dialogue with different stakeholders on several levels.
- Together with the group's robot architect, you will be responsible for planning 4-8 employees.
- Experience with Scrum and agile project management is an advantage
What we offer
Blue Ocean Robotics is a visionary company with an untraditional and strong business model based on exclusive and strategic partnerships between major industrial companies and Blue Ocean Robotics. We have a solid long-term goal, we believe in ourselves, we have a strong will to achieve success, we are profitable and we have great faith in our own abilities. We get recognition and are positively confirmed in the market and from our partners. We have a solid value proposition to offer - both for our partners, our partners' customers, our employees and for our role in society at all - and for our owners.
However, we are also constantly challenged; We are a young company in the growing age who has a lot to learn and yet to develop. Our organization changes frequently with related pressures on employees, processes, tools and so on. Markets and specific technologies develop unpredictably and require us to act resolutely. The demands of our deliveries on quality, productivity and costs are rising steadily. And now we are in a transition phase where we go from having more strings in our business model to now only have one strand centered on RoBi-X altogether.
We simply need you to see yourself taking part in such a young business and being part of creating the robotic solutions and developing the business.
In Blue Ocean Robotics we have an international working environment. Right now we have 27 different nationalities and represent almost all of the world's religions. We all want to develop the best and most successful robots for the global market. We are fast-paced, dynamic and have a flexible organization. We have monthly social events, lunch arrangements and there are also PCs and mobile phone available.
We respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating international colleagues in cooperation with Odense Robotics and International Community Odense.
This position is at our headquarters in Odense / Denmark, where we would like to welcome you.
Want to know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit our website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. You can also follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
Please note that we only receive applications via upload of documents on our website.